Registration for competitors is now open.
Registration is Easy. It take three simply steps to complete your registration as a competitor.
Competitor registration for Choreography Categories will close on Friday 1 November 2019 at midnight.
Competitor registration for Freestyle, Battles and Jack 'n Jill categories will close on Friday 22 November 2019 at midnight.
Submit your Registration Form
All competitors must complete a registration form. Access the Registration Forms
Purchase your Competitor Pass
Your COMPETITOR PASS entitles you to compete in as many categories as you choose within your division. It is an UNLIMITED competitor pass. The Pass also provides you access to the entire event (workshops, competition, parties and social).
Email us your Music
Competitors need to send a copy of their competition music by the close of registration date.
Please send your music to:
All music must be in mp3 format ONLY.
If you are sending more than one music track, please attach only one music track per email.
It will help us enormously to have a much more organized online registry (and back up) of your music if you send in 1 registration/song per email.
Please label your music as follows:
Full Name of Competitor/team + Category + Division
Below are some examples to help you:
- Emma Jones - Female Salsa Soloist - Pro Division
- John Smith and Erika Lane - Salsa Duet - SemiPro Division
- John Brown (amateur) & Eva White (pro) - Salsa On2 Couple - Pro-Am Division
- Salsa Groove Academy - Partnered Latin Team - Open Division
For evening performance music please refer to the format/example below:
- Dance School Name - Dance Style - Your State - Performance Night
- Dancing Queens Academy - Kizomba - Brisbane/QLD - Saturday