Registration Forms 2019
Competitor registration for choreography categories closed on Friday 1 November 2019 (midnight).
To submit your music please refer to the instructions further below.
Competitor registration for freestyle categories, battles and jack 'n'jill closed on Friday 22 November 2019 (midnight).
If you recently submitted your registration and have not yet received a confirmation from us, please wait a few days.
For choreography categories....
Once you have submitted your registration form(s) you need to purchase your Competitor Pass and send in your choreography music to
All music must be in mp3 format ONLY.
If you are sending more than one music track, please attach only one music track per email.
It will help us enormously to have a much more organized online registry (and back up) of your music if you send in 1 registration/song per email.
Please label your music as follows:
Full Name of Competitor/team + Category + Division
Below are some examples to help you:
- Emma Jones - Female Salsa Soloist - Pro Division
- John Smith and Erika Lane - Salsa Duet - SemiPro Division
- John Brown (amateur) & Eva White (pro) - Salsa On2 Couple - Pro-Am Division
- Salsa Groove Academy - Partnered Latin Team - Open Division
For evening performance music please refer to the format/example below:
- Dance School Name - Dance Style - Your State - Performance Night
- Dancing Queens Academy - Kizomba - Brisbane/QLD - Saturday